Glass mysteriously SHATTERS in ‘haunted’ Northumberland pub

Customers at The Salmon in Belford were left in shock when the pint glass exploded without anyone touching it.

Landlords Michael and Donna Duns, who have run the pub for three years, shared CCTV footage and say it is not the first spooky event to take place there.

Michael, 38, said: “The glass had been there for about 20 minutes and there was still half a pint in it.

“I’ve heard the pub is haunted off a few people before which I believe now after this happened.